due to the Covid-19 emergency, the Eight Hotels have implemented all the prevention and protection measures required by current regulations, including:
- Regular disinfection and sanitation of all rooms;
- Specific information and training of employees;
- Equipping the staff with Personal Protective Equipment;
- Definition of hotel and beach entrance and exit routes;
- Spacing of dining room tables;
- Spacing of umbrellas on the beach;
- Equipped with hand sanitizer (hotel entrance, breakfast room, lifts, beach);
In order to ensure the safety of all guests, we invite you to respect the rules set out below.
RULES TO FOLLOW IN THE HOTEL
- When entering the hotel, sanitize your hands;
- Body temperature may be detected in the check-in procedure and access will be prohibited if greater than 37.5 ° C;
- In the common areas of the hotel you can only access with a mask;
- Always keep a distance of at least 1 m from staff and other Guests;
- Do not place or leave personal belongings in the common areas;
- It is allowed to use the lift one person at a time or in any case only with people who are part of your group. Use the hand sanitizer before using the external lift button panel;
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue in case of coughing or sneezing;
- Wash your hands often with soap or alcohol-based gel available at the hotel;
- In case of fever or flu symptoms inform the hotel staff.
RULES TO FOLLOW AT THE RESTAURANT
- Inform the lobby staff in advance of the time you wish to have breakfast, lunch or dinner;
- Use hand sanitizer at the entrance;
- It is mandatory to enter with the mask which can only be removed after reaching your table;
- After consuming the seat, put on the mask;
- It is forbidden to move tables and chairs;
- Buffets in their classic form will not be allowed.
- At the beach entrance, sanitize your hands;
- Go to the beach entrance with the mask and remove it after reaching your umbrella;
- Do not move the beds and deck chairs: their positions guarantee spacing;
- Wear the mask to go to the common areas of the beach (eg toilets).