COVID-19 Sanitary Measures
we would like to inform you that based on the recommendations of the Italian Government, Eight Hotels are introducing a number of preventive and protective measures, such as:
- All of our establishments are regularly disinfected using virus-killing agents;
- All staff members have been informed and trained to follow good preventive practices;
- All of our employees are provided with personal protective equipment recommended by the Italian Government;
- Social distancing measures have been introduced using ground markings in the establishment for both guests and personnel;
- Social distancing measures have been introduced for the tables in the breakfast room;
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are available at points of contact for our guests and employees (reception, breakfast room, elevator).
In order to ensure the health and safety of employees and customers we kindly ask you to strictly follow the mandatory rules:
MANDATORY RULES TO FOLLOW IN THE HOTELS:
- Upon entering in Hotel you have to use the hand sanitizer dispensers available at the reception;
- During check-in we might check your temperature. Anyone with a temperature above 37,5°C will be denied access. Access to the premises will be denied should you refuse to have your temperature checked;
- Masks are compulsory in public areas;
- Keep physical distancing rules of minimum of 1 m from staff members and guests;
- Do not leave your personal belongings in public areas;
- Elevators can only accommodate one rider at a time. Elevators can be used by more than one guest only if guests are travelling together. It is mandatory to use the hand sanitizer before touching the elevator buttons;
- Please make sure to cover your mouth and nose before coughing or sneezing;
- Wash frequently your hands with hand soap or hand sanitizer available in the hotel;
- In case you have fever or febral symptoms please inform immediately the hotel staff.
MANDATORY RULES TO FOLLOW IN BREAKFAST ROOM
- Please inform the Concierge, the time in which you wish to have breakfast;
- Upon entering in the restaurant you have to use the hand sanitizer;
- Buffets will not be permitted under the usual format. A Staff member will serve you breakfast from the buffet;
- Masks are compulsory. You can take off your mask only after you have reached your table;
- After your meal, you have to wear your mask;
- It is forbidden to move tables and chairs in order to respect the social distancing measures.
MANDATORY RULES FOR THE JACUZZI
- The outdoor jacuzzi has to be reserved;
- The Jacuzzi can only accommodate one guest at a time. The Jacuzzi can be used by more than one guest only if the guests are travelling together;
- Please shower with soap before using the Jacuzzi.
MANDATORY RULES FOR THE SPA
- Turkish and Steam Bath are not accessible according to the Italian Government measures;
- It is possible to book a body massage;
- It is mandatory to use hand sanitizers before entering;
- It is mandatory to have the mask and to keep the mask on also during a body massage.